Who we are?
We are a non-governmental organization registered in Sri Lanka; assisting and helping rural women who are engaged in agriculture activities. We are helping them to gain a consistent livelihood through sustainable agriculture.
Our leadership team comprises of women who are both young and middle-aged, they are together driving the outcomes for rural women to gain a sustainable income.
We empower communities and guide them to set their own goals to gain sustainable farming. Food is a critical aspect of any community to gain health and children nutrition. We educate and support to manage healthy food intake for the families. Specially helping children to gain nutrition through local farming produce. We further help communities to gain safer, healthy and meaningful life through purpose driven outcomes and building a hope for brighter future
Sustainable agriculture livelihood through rural women empowerment in Sri Lanka
• Integrity – We promise what we can delivery and we delivery what we promised
• Respect – We respect everyone irrespective of race, nationality, gender or religion
• Leadership – We encourage all our stakeholders to take part a leading role in our efforts
- Assist and support rural women in agriculture to sustain their livelihood by educating and building awareness in managing their time, to create assets, and gain financial freedom together with their family.
- Provide support for pre-harvest activities and to build sustainable farming through integrated farming concepts.
- Building rural farming communities to share resources ( Cultivating equipment/machinery etc.) and  Knowledge to sustain agriculture domain in the long-run.
- Help communities to setup self-funding associations within the community network and assist future needs of the women in community for agriculture.
We Create a Better Future through your Help. All we have the Power to Bring Happiness
Women Entrepreneurship | Bags & Shoes Manufacturing | Skills Development
HOW IT WORKS
3 Basic Steps to Succeed
News & Events